Poems by Soraya









¡Qué paseo de noche, contigo a mi lado!

me alegra tanto sentirte cerca!

What a night walk, with you by my side!
I'm happy I'm feel close!


Sueño con alcanzar las estrellas,

con estar en ellas,

con soñar sueño,

que ellas son mi sueño!


I Dream of reaching the stars,

with being in them,

with I dream dream,

that they are my dream!

Soraya



Una escalera de estrellas,
mirada a mirada,
peldaño a peldaño,
Caricias del alma,
al abrigo de la luna llena.

A staircases of Stars
step by step
caresses of the soul
sheltered from the full Moon
Soraya SGP







sábado, 7 de mayo de 2016

In May

May is one months with special light for me.

It's a great time, there are many flowers,  green trees, hazels, beechtrees.

I like to travel to the mountains in North, in Sueve Valley, in Asturias.
I like walking in the meadows,  I see green meadows with cows and horses.

Sunrise is beautiful because it was the sea of clouds.

We had a good view and great weather, not hot. Usually is raining but this weekend I have a good weather.

We went hikimg and walked along the beach.

I night I saw stars and the moon.

On sunday afternoon we came back to Madrid.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario