Poems by Soraya









¡Qué paseo de noche, contigo a mi lado!

me alegra tanto sentirte cerca!

What a night walk, with you by my side!
I'm happy I'm feel close!


Sueño con alcanzar las estrellas,

con estar en ellas,

con soñar sueño,

que ellas son mi sueño!


I Dream of reaching the stars,

with being in them,

with I dream dream,

that they are my dream!

Soraya



Una escalera de estrellas,
mirada a mirada,
peldaño a peldaño,
Caricias del alma,
al abrigo de la luna llena.

A staircases of Stars
step by step
caresses of the soul
sheltered from the full Moon
Soraya SGP







miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2016

Legend's sea, Mar de leyendas



 I come back to the Legend's sea.
I come back to turquoise blue sea,
the brightness blue platinum of sea
in the ship of the sea.
Legend's of the sea,
Aegean sea of the Posseidon,
Ionian sea of Ulysses.
Legend's of the sea.
I come back to feel its scent
in the rocking of the wave on the ship.

Soraya



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario