Poems by Soraya









¡Qué paseo de noche, contigo a mi lado!

me alegra tanto sentirte cerca!

What a night walk, with you by my side!
I'm happy I'm feel close!


Sueño con alcanzar las estrellas,

con estar en ellas,

con soñar sueño,

que ellas son mi sueño!


I Dream of reaching the stars,

with being in them,

with I dream dream,

that they are my dream!

Soraya



Una escalera de estrellas,
mirada a mirada,
peldaño a peldaño,
Caricias del alma,
al abrigo de la luna llena.

A staircases of Stars
step by step
caresses of the soul
sheltered from the full Moon
Soraya SGP







lunes, 5 de marzo de 2018

On a cruise ship as a nurse, Enfermera en barco de cruceros


A few years ago, I worked as a Nurse on a cruise ship. On the Mediterranean Sea

It's a really exciting time, full of fine adventures!
Because I knew a  different world...
while I met people from other countries.
The official language was English. I learned French when I was a child.
And then my English wasn't good.
I studied English with a crew teacher and then in my free time.



When we had an emergency drill, my ear and my mind went quickly to run to the right place but I did not understand sometimes, my classmates always helped me because everything was in English.
One dawn there was a real emergency and thank God everything went well.
It amazes me to remember all the beautiful cities that I visited in the Mediterranean. Naples, Capri Island, Rome, Blue Coast, Pisa, Livorno, Florence ...
When I get off the ship to return to Madrid. I had a lot of friends from many countries of the world, a Greek boyfriend with whom I spent some time and today I have a beautiful friendship. I would sail the seas again but in the meantime I like to cruise as a passenger and not as a nurse.


cuando nosotros teníamos simulacro de emergencias, mi oido y mi mente iba rápido para correr al lugar correcto but alguna vez no entendía, siempre me ayudaron los compañeros porque todo era en Ingles.
una madrugada hubo una emergencia real y gracias a Dios todo fue bien.
Me maravilla recordar todas las ciudades bellas que visité en el Mediterraneo. Napoles, isla Capri, Roma, costa azul, Pisa, Livorno, Florencia...
Cuando baje del barco para volver a Madrid. Tenia un montón de amigos y amigas de muchos paises del mundo, un novio griego con quién estuve un tiempo y hoy tengo una bonita amistad. volvería a surcar los mares pero mientras tanto me gusta hacer un crucero como pasajero y no como enfermera.


Soraya Gómiz de Serranos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario