Poems by Soraya









¡Qué paseo de noche, contigo a mi lado!

me alegra tanto sentirte cerca!

What a night walk, with you by my side!
I'm happy I'm feel close!


Sueño con alcanzar las estrellas,

con estar en ellas,

con soñar sueño,

que ellas son mi sueño!


I Dream of reaching the stars,

with being in them,

with I dream dream,

that they are my dream!

Soraya



Una escalera de estrellas,
mirada a mirada,
peldaño a peldaño,
Caricias del alma,
al abrigo de la luna llena.

A staircases of Stars
step by step
caresses of the soul
sheltered from the full Moon
Soraya SGP







miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017

Hobbies


Enjoying my hobbies in my life.

When I was a child I used to walk with my friends and sisters in the Avila's village when we've lived.

Swimming is the best exercise for us.

We always swimming at the beach in Summer with my family.

Now, I like hiking in the mountains because I love nature, rivers and sea.

Enjoying in the middle of the country, hearding birds and seeing cows. 
Changing my self and mind.

Seeing green meadow and blue sea for painting.

I  do yoga or Pilates in Holiday Gym twice a week.

Walking around the city is easiest and funny exercise.

I can play the flute. I must play more.
I should study English because I want to pass my English exam.

I 'm interested in many activities, listen to classical, rock and Indian music.

If you want health life, you'll visit Formenterapia.
If you want to remember  Spanish Literature, you'll read poems in Poética2.0.

Writting in my blog is funny and a lot of motivation!
I should reading more historical books.
Usually I like to visit Prado, Thyssen and Reina Sofia Museums

I'm going to the cinema with my boyfriend once a weed. 
We saw author films.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario