Poems by Soraya









¡Qué paseo de noche, contigo a mi lado!

me alegra tanto sentirte cerca!

What a night walk, with you by my side!
I'm happy I'm feel close!


Sueño con alcanzar las estrellas,

con estar en ellas,

con soñar sueño,

que ellas son mi sueño!


I Dream of reaching the stars,

with being in them,

with I dream dream,

that they are my dream!

Soraya



Una escalera de estrellas,
mirada a mirada,
peldaño a peldaño,
Caricias del alma,
al abrigo de la luna llena.

A staircases of Stars
step by step
caresses of the soul
sheltered from the full Moon
Soraya SGP







domingo, 31 de enero de 2016

My holidays, mis vacaciones...


I like travelling on holiday in Spain and abroad too.

1. I'm visiting Greece with my friends.
We're traveling on a cruise ship. Now, I'm walking in Athens.
Nice city with the Acropolis and the Parthenon. I like it, its souvenir shops and Greek restaurants.

2. This morning we're going on the boat to Cape Sunion.
There is a beautiful sunset. We're going to see Poseidon's Legend. Wow! Then, I'm swimming in the blue sea.
After triste  I'm going to Santorini and Rodas Island.
This is my third time in Greece.

3. In these hot days of July, I'm going to San José in Cape of Gata, Almería with my parents. 
We're staying in a nice hotel near the beach, H. Don Ignacio.
Now, we're eating good food and salad in Café Marina.
After this we're going to Melilla for one week. There we will stay in Parador. I like seeing the cave of Conventico in the sea on the old Melilla.

4. In this photo, I'm visiting Sta Sofia in Istambul.
It's wonderful!
Now, I'm buying a lot of souvenirs atención Grand Bazaar. 
Then I'm listrening to sufi music in the Corner Café.

I' m happy on my holidays!
 Melilla la Vieja


 San José, Cabo de Gata, Almería



Cape Sunion Greece

No hay comentarios: